- Read access to the phone's user data
- Write access to the telephone's storage, e.g. the sd-card.
- Network access, i.e. internet access.
- to retrieve usernames to be used within the application as traveller names and
- allow the export feature to write a report to the disk, in case that the user selects the equivalent option.
- to download currency exchange rates from the internet.
The Tricky Tripper can not guarantee that the internal application data is processed by the supported export services which are